Healthiie’s Summer Giveaway! :D
The fitblr community has helped me a lot in the last few months. The motivation, support, and kindness people have shown has been amazing. To show my gratitude, I’m doing a giveaway!
The winner will be chosen using a random generator.
- Ipod shuffle
- Fitbook: fitness & nutrition journal
- ‘Best of Clean Eating’ recipe book
- Jillian Michael’s 30 Day Shred DVD
- BPA-free CamelBak bottle
- Vanilla Cupcake Yankee Candle
- Other random assorted things I collect while the winner is being chosen :)
Plus I’ll choose 5 more blogs (using the same random generator) and promote them once a day in the evening for a week.
Winner is chosen Sunday, May 8th.Must still be an active tumblr user and following me. Reblog as much as you like (but try your best not to irritate the hell out of your followers ;P)
Hey guys, I’m back ;D
Dear whoever gave this link to the trainers….
I really don’t appreciate it. This was a place where I could vent about my life in a way where I did not have to create any conflict. Now everything is messed up. Hope you are proud of yourself. Three hours of crying and I’m still going. What did you accomplish?
We’ll photograph the memories
we make along the way
though I doubt we could
never forget them
current short term goals
- major in drawing&painting or illustraition.
- get certificate as a floral designer
- get certificate in ASL
- sell my artwork
- be happy
- learn to not obsess over grades
- write more (music, spoken word, etc.)
- work on my mediocre artwork in attempts at getting better
- do more things for fun
- be happy
1. Ride my horse more
2. Build Christ-centered, long lasting relationships
3. Write more
4. Get healthy
5. Prepare for CSU